Forward-Thinking. Bold. Committed.
George MacDonald received a B.A. with Honors in Political Science from Ohio Northern University. He received a Juris Doctorate degree from Dickinson School of Law, where he was a member of the Law Review Staff. He is admitted to the Bar of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Pennsylvania and York County Bar Associations. He has been a member of the American Bar Association Business Law and Labor and Employment sections. He was formerly employed as Assistant General Counsel for Borg Warner Corporation and as General Counsel for D.B.O. Corporation.
George's practice focuses on the area of corporations, contracts, mergers, acquisitions, and financing.
George resides in Manchester Township and is married with three children. He serves on the boards of various community charitable organizations, including Family-Child Resources, Inc., Bob Hoffman Foundation, and the Foundation for Meg's Sisters.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctorate
- Ohio Northern University, OH
- B.A. - 1970
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science
- Pennsylvania, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1978
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1978
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- York County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Business Law and Labor and Employment Sections, Member
- Family-Child Resources, Inc.
- Bob Hoffman Foundation
- Foundation for Meg's Sisters
- Farmers First Bank
- Title Insurance Agent
- Borg Warner Corporation, Assistant General Counsel, 1978 to 1985
- DBO Corporation, General Counsel, 1985 to 1988